Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Dec 31st Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Dec 31st Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Happy New Years Eve ! I have no plans, what better place to be than with my Bingo Buddies !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-26  N-34  G-58  B-10  O-67

B-2  G-49  O-72  I-20  N-37

O-74  B-15  N-45

Good luck, I'll check back soon. Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

I had a lot of final running around before 2019 evaporated! I almost forgot to check my numbers. A great surprise awaited me: Bingo on card 108 !!! Straight across:

B10 - I20 - Free - G49 - O61

Thank you Bingo Fairy for this great year end gift.

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS miliannie !

This is a GOOD BINGO !

bingo trophy new.jpgYOU ARE OUR ONLY WINNER!

WAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Happy New Year to everyone. I for one will not be up until midnight, I am leaving that to the younger people. My son is asleep in a chair in the living room but then he was up at 3am, as usual. My DIL, her son and his girlfriend, her daughter and her husband, just started to play Sequence, love that game but I know my limits.

I am nowhere close to bingo and now I bid you all good night.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Happy New Year everyone. I am also staying at home and watching the festivity on t.v. and will probably be wearing fur collars that look like my cats when the fireworks go off.
You all have a great night and see you next year.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I have no plans for tonight either gone sit at home where it's nice and warm with no worries and watch the ball drop on TV at midnight tonight, I got some numbers but they just don't want to line up for me. Wishing all my Bingo buddies a very Happy New Year๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP