Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Aug 7th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Aug 7th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, That G-44 I posted last night, should have been

G-54, sorry miliannie no N-44 yet ! I edited yesterdays post, your Bingo Lady is not imuned to mistakes..LOL

Here are the #s for tonight>

G-48  B-5  N-36  I-27  O-63

I-21  N-43  O-70  B-7  G-56

O-65  I-25  G-58

Good Luck, I'll be back later to check, Jen

I was a lot cooler today, I could turn the AC off !

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm quite late tonight. Son is away on business and my dil and grandson and I went out to dinner. Mmmmmm good, Olive Garden, cold crisp salad and shrimp scampi. Skipped dessert.

Jen, you took back my N44 and even though I got a lot more numbers I still don't have a wait. That's okay though, I did my share of goofs today also.

That's life, that's the game and good luck everyone. Just taking a page from miliannie's book.

Regular Social Butterfly

It's OK, Jen, to "take back" N44. I still can't connect the dots to spell Bingo, even with today's batch of numbers.
C'est la vie. (Actually c'est le jeu. Bonne chance a qui que ce soit. )

Honored Social Butterfly

Ok miliannie, you will have to translate for me, I don't speak French..LOL
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen, SassiLady got my French perfectly translated.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Four numbers today but all over the place no help here,weather nice here had some rain this morning but none now.My daughter went to the State fair and had a good time brought me back some cream puff's and loving each bit.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The new number from yesterday still didn't help me any, I got some more numbers but nothing to brag about.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Perfectly ok..you're allowed to fall once in awhile...literally....Slow going for me tonight...like molasses....Very..very hot today, we had to pick up our grand daughter from her job this p.m....tomorrow more of the same..oh well it is summer...
Recognized Social Butterfly

I am close which means someone out there in bingo land is closer. It was another hot day, but tomorrow we are to get rain in some areas, and a cool front will come thru and we will be in the low 90's and 80's. My kitties are trying to tell me to feed them so I better go do that, and see you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP