Hi Everyone, a great day here, it got down in the 50's

last night, crazy !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

G-48  B-8  I-27  N-35  O-66

O-74  N-31  G-51  B-14  I-16

N-43  I-30  G-59

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I got 5 more numbers today and still can't get any closer than 2, this is one tough board Jen has given me. LOL!

Some T-storms came through between 7 and 10 and I hope they are finished with us for the rest of the night.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Today's hit created some possibilities, but no bingo. In other words, it's a big teaser.

With each day, our tourist arrival count increases. So does our positive count. Yesterday it was 207 cases! That's the most we have had. These two numbers seem to be correlated. It's very unfortunate, because it creates a sense of resentment from the local toward the tourists. Also, many visitors don't return the respect we have for them by refusing to wear masks themselves in public.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

A few more for me but,nothing exciting. Another warm day here

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It's been a hot day, I got 5 more numbers today waiting to see what tomorrow brings my way.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I forgot to get my numbers for Monday so I got them today. Between Monday and Tuesday I got a total of 8 numbers.
I got a new phone yesterday and it is really nice. My other one was 4 years old and was getting slower, and hotter on the back every time I would use it.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP