Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Aug 1st OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Aug 1st OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Just had a thunderstorm roll through, got some good rain, pretty much finished now, just some distant thunder.

Here are your #s for tonight>

O-62  B-2  N-36  G-49  I-25

N-32  G-51  I-18  B-10  G-56

I-23  O-71  B-4

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

100_1704.JPG

Super Contributor

Hi Jen checking in late again to find out i've got bingo on card #69 4, 28, 42, 47, 69 thanks, it seems i'm pretty lucky on here but not at the real games, lol have a good evening.

Mary Riley
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS Mary, This is a Good Bingo !

bingo trophy new.jpgYOU WERE OUR ONLY WINNER, WAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

3 numbers tonight but all over the place Ha!Ha! we'll see what tomorrow brings.Good luck everyone and stay safe with the stroms.Our weather was great sunny but no too hot,which was nice.they say wednesday we're suppose to get stroms we will see what happens,we're suppose to go to the state fair that afternoon so I hope it's nice.I love to go  the fair but we eat too much but the food is so good just love it.Good luck everyone and see you tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I flunked today's eye test! Luckily, once I pasted the called numbers to my Excel, and changed to font size 20, I could make out the digits. 5 matches. Obviously, not enough to bingo today.

Tomorrow is another day.
Have a blessed evening, all.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry miliannie, looks like I forgot to use the larger font size on my post, I will do better tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

It seems we all got a lot of numbers tonight..I have one wait...It has been so hot and humid here ..a little rain would surely be welcomed...
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

WOW  got 6 numbers tonite Good luck to all  VERY humid and Hot here

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen are those grain silos? SassiLady I tried to get a bingo but just couldn't get the numbers to cooperate.
Well it seems the tropical storms and hurricanes season has started. Florida had Emily over the weekend it hit the east coast of Florida up near Daytona. Minor damages in some areas, flooding, but now it has gone back out into the Atlantic. Hurricanes usually hit Texas in August and mid September, so lets hope we are missed. There is a small disturbance in the Gulf, I hope it does not become anything other than a summer storm.
Well must go I got a new phone after 5 years and I have all these new things I can do with it, and I have told my grandson who is with me as his parents are doing the "band thing". and he is showing a whole lot of things. I am like a kid in a candy store.
Take care.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Well 4 more numbers today all over the board, good luck to rest of you.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Six tonight, but they sent me off in a different direction and then I finally got one to go with the two that were lined up. I have a wait. I hope someone wins though because I like those longer bonus games.

Good luck everyone and have a nice evening.

Wow Jen are those silos in that picture. Great one of the stormy sky with it clear beyond.

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, This is one view of our small farm town, those are really put to use during harvest.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Great picture Jen.  Got a couple of possibilities going - maybe tomorrow.  Have a good evening all.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP