Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues April 7th Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues April 7th Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Another nice day, got to work outside, clearing the flowerbeds of debri, a daunting job, but has to be done.

Here are the numbers for today>

G-54  B-5  I-17  N-36  O-63

I-23  N-32  G-57  O-68  B-7

N-38  B-1  O-74

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, gotta run to the postoffice, box is probably getting full..Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Well Congratulations to SassiLady ๐ŸŽ‰ I did get a couple of numbers today.

Regular Social Butterfly

Hey, hey, hey, I've got three keepers! And Sassilady got a Bingo. Well done, Sassy One! We get to move on to the Bonus game before anyone is bored.

We went to the bank and there's a full time doorman that opens and closes door for you, as well as directing where the patrons are to go. It must be a fancy bank, you'd think. Nope, the bank does not want anyone touching the common items like doorknobs, nor does it want anyone to stand in the wrong line and closer than 6ft apart. And we all obey like good citizens of my youth.
Honored Social Butterfly

I have two bingos on card# 40 B-3, I-23, Free, G-54, O-61 &4 corners

B-1 & 3 - O-61 & 63.

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS SassiLady ! These are Good Bingo's !

bingo trophy new.jpg WAY TO GO !You are the !st Winner !

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Another beautiful day - up to 78 just amazing. Nothing exciting tonight - see you all tomorrow 

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

The weather was nice not too hot just comfortable. My friend told me that there is to be a Super Moon tonight, so I don't know how many of you will be able to see it. It will also occur tomorrow.
I have been doing cross point sewing and last week I made a huge mistake, and today I finally got the wrong colored thread out and now I am putting in the correct color.
See you all tomorrow, stay safe and healthy.
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP