Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues April 4th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues April 4th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone,Not much to say about the weather today, think it's all been said LOL

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-3  N-40  G-48  O-66  I-22

G-54  B-9  I-27  N-32  O-64

B-11  N-36  G-59

Have a good game, I'll be back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Congratulations Dixie18 nice,got three numbers tonight my numbers are all over the place.The sun showed up this afternoon and it was nice,but the weatherman said we might have snow tomorrow we can't make up our minds around here what season it is.Good luck everyone and I will see what tomorrow bonus is.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi - Congrats to Dixie!!!  No bingo for me. Yes, we did have snow in Colorado but, they say it will clear up by the weekend.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, it looks like dixie got a bingo...congratulations WTG lady!!!

I am still waiting on my one number because it didn't show up tonight.

More crapy T-storms coming tonight and it looks like another bad day tomorrow, praying it won't be as bad as Monday. I hate it when they say Tornado watch and yesterday it was supposed to be from 3am to 1pm and then they changed it to 7pm and then the rain that was supposed to stop about that time was still coming down in torrents at 9pm.

See you all on Wednesday for the bonus game.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

BINGO    Card # 13    B  3   I  18   N  43   G  51   O  64   Good luck to all

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS dixie18, This Is A Good Bingo !

And a quick one, the Bingo Fairy is smiling on you !

bingo trophy new.jpgYOU ARE OUR 1st WINNER

scall362.gif, Jen

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Speaking of weather, it has been horrible all across this country, and the tornadoes have been really bad. I even saw that Colorado got snow. My grandson who goes to Bible Study ask the Pastor if God was really ticked off at us because of all the bad weather. When I picked him up the Pastor told me what he said, and he replied he had trouble answering without smiling, but he thinks his answer made Cooper happy.
Tonight I have a few spots that could become bingo I will have to wait until tomorrow. I hope you all have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

5 numbers yesterday and 5 numbers today scattered all about.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP