Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues April 2nd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues April 2nd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Sorry you all had to wait on me last night, I try not to let that happen, but I couldnt say no to my baby girl..lol

Here are the numbers for tonight>

N-35  B-6  G-49  I-24  O-74

B-13  O-67  I-26  G-52  N-44

I-22  N-39  O-71

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,

Thanks for the numbers.  Glad you had a good time with your family.  Pizza, a movie and family. . . . what could be better.  Have a good day.  Michol

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

No worries, Jen. We have you all the times. Your baby girl gets to spend some times with you only once in a while.
I have a rogue number that's holding me back from yelling bingo. See you all tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow 6 numbers tonight. I do have a wait unless someone gets bingo tonight.

We had an awesome day, my daughter is here visiting this week and it has been almost 5 years since I saw her. She and my dil are running me ragged and I am sorely in need of some extra zzzzzz's. Today we went to see DUMBO and it was awesome, all of us are giving it a 10.  Then we went to the alehouse and had lunch and then a little shopping.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Sounds great Bert, I want to buy that movie when it becomes available.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No problem at all Jen you need to get out and enjoy doing things with your family. I got a few more numbers and they are all over the place.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I just got my Monday and Tuesday numbers, as I got home last night from my grandsons concert.
I maybe late tomorrow as I have Bible Study. You all have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,

Could you please check card #49 and let me know what the numbers are.  You gave me 4 twice.  Thanks Michol

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi michol, I just sent your card #s to you sorry, Jen
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Do I dare to breathe ...card looks good and full of possibilities..We'll see what tomorrow brings....
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP