Honored Social Butterfly

Tues April 18th We Continue With Our Bingo Game431

Hi Everyone, A beautiful sunny day here,..Nice !

Here are your #s for tonight>

G-52  O-65  B-11  I-19  N-34

B-6  G-47  I-28  O-62  N-38

B-1  G-54  O-70

GOOD LUCK TO YOU, I'll be back later to check, Jen

101_3666.JPG

Regular Contributor

Dear Jen,  One # for me, now I have four!  See you tomorrow.    Naomi

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Dear Jen.     I got ONE new # and now I have FOUR.  See you tomorrow,  Naomi

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Congratulations SassiLady wtg, three numbers tonight but no way near a bingo I'll just wait and see what the bonus game is hope too get something there.Good luck everyone and see you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Nice picture Jen - love the flowers.  Congrats SassiLady - YEA!!!  Have a good evening all.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Congrats to Sassilady for her win. I got the numbers from yesterday and today and there is no hope. I had a great Easter, at my place with my family. My son cooked the ham, and we all provided side dishes.
Have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

I just  love that picture wish I could grow plants like that... Congratulations to SassiLady!!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

A couple more today  Congrats to sassilady on your win WAY TO GO!!!!

A cold wind here today and rain

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow!  Bingo on card #66.

I have four corners...B-8 & 2, O-70 & 65

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS SassiLady!

Boy this was quick, good work!

bingo trophy new.jpgYou are our only Winner tonight !

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

WTG SassiLady.

Gotta get back to cooking. The kids and grandkids are coming over for dinner tonight. (King Ranch Casserole and mock Ceasar Salad. )
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen I love the pic are they your flowers blooming already?

Good luck everyone.

I got so excited I couldn't wait to post. We are not lacking for hot days as it got to 86 today.

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes they are, the red ones have finished blooming already, they were early this year, because of the warmer days I guess.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Quite a few numbers for me tonight..I have a wait...Perhaps tomorrow night will be a goodie too...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Put on your boogie shoes for the Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever: A Disco Dance with AARP! Shake your groove thing to live performances featuring Sister Sledge and Indigo Girls on June 26, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. Register Here AARP Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever

Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series