Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues April 17th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues April 17th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, We had a really nice day here, sunny and warm for a change, loved it ! I have a red tulip that is budding.

Here are your #s for tonight>

N-32  I-25  B-9  G-47  O-72

B-13  O-65  N-40  I-16  G-59

O-61  I-23  B-11

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Almost got a bingo on the first line need 1 number will see what tomorrow brings.Good luck everyone and enjoy your good weather we got Snow and it's cold and tomorrow we're suppose to get more someone forgot to tell Wisconsin it's spring wow

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I got a few more numbers. I had to take time away from my computer to find out where the kitties went. They are exploring.
I had warm and very windy weather today. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Nothing for me tonight. We had lots of sun today but, the wind is just crazy

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Almost bingo in 2 places. I also almost won the consolation price in Lotto TX!!! Yep, "almost" is a good word to describe my luck streak.
Honored Social Butterfly

Very nice and sunny here today, I got 5 numbers and they are all over the place.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I love tulips..I noticed a couple of miniature grape hyacinths in bloom one grew by the foundation of our house. Our Jonquils are opening. I have been placing the outside statues (angels & fairies) within the plants and changing garden flags. I am holding my breath as I have a wait...fingers are "X" so it's wait and see...It was still a chilly overcast day with some sun that went in and out....
Honored Social Butterfly

Lovely day here, the breeze was warmer than yesterday so we didn't really need a jacket.

I got 3 tonight and still have a ways to go.

Good luck everyone. Dinner awaits!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP