Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues APRIL 12th Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues APRIL 12th Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi everyone,sun is out and looks good,but expecting high winds and heavy rain tomorrow afternoon,hope they are wrong.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

G-46 O-63 B-7 I-19 N-34

B-12 I-28 N-36 G-59 O-71

N-43 B-15 O-61

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon,Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. The storms have finally stopped and it is now safe for me to be out of my closet. There was two possible tornadoes and one high wind up to 80 mph. and hail galore. 

Tonight I am one number away from 4 bingos. It is like tempting a tiger with raw meat the taste is there but can't reach. LOL

You take care and maybe tomorrow we will all have some luck. 

Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Nothing for me tonight either. Just as well. I am so tired from mowing yesterday that I couldn't get too excited anyway. 😊 Good luck all.

Conversationalist

oh darn, only 3 numbers tonight, but it did get me down to 1 number the hard way, meaning 5 numbers without using the free space lol

Honored Social Butterfly

I have about four waits, but like miliannie says almost doesn't count. I am betting we get a lot of winners on this one.

Honored Social Butterfly

We are getting a down pour right now, I got 5 numbers but they just didn't land in the right place.

Regular Social Butterfly

I was the last one to post yesterday and the first one today.  That didn't change my non-bingo status.  Yup, I almost got a bingo today.  Unfortunately, we don't play Almost Bingo.  Good luck everyone. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP