Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Sept 28th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A great day here, sunny and comfortable,farmers are trying to finish up the harvest, taking out the soybeans now, a dirty, dusty job..

Here are the #s for tonight>

B-15  N-39  O-66  G-60

I-25  N-44  B-4  I-30

O-75  G-53  I-29  I-19

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen

Social Butterfly

I'm not "boxed in" yet..hoping tonights numbers will be there for me...
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

No  numbers for me oh well we'll see what tomorrow brings.Good luck everyone and enjoy the good weather if yours is good.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Still working on my O.  Another cool rainy day.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

One precious hit out of 12 called numbers. I'm so looking forward to tomorrow's numbers. Until then, I'm looking high and low for lady Luck. I owe her some drinks. Maybe after a few, she'll lean my way!

Esteemed Social Butterfly

I got a few more numbers today

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

We had a rainy day which is great since it was my day to water my lawn. See you all tomorrow, and congrats to any winners.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to evonann on her win.

I missed bingo last night, it was a zoo here with 3 of us + a guest and then company for the day and evening numbering 4 more adults and 4 teenagers. Yep that makes 12 no matter how you count it. The teenagers were so lively it made the day.

I have managed to cross out more numbers that don't count for making an O, than ones that do.

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Social Security

Discuss your thoughts about the 2022 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment with AARP experts - and ask a question to earn 50 AARP Rewards points. Join the discussion now.

AARP Make Your Move Contest 2021

Enter Today! Ends 10/22/2021. See Official Rules

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health