Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Sept 20th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Seems it was not as hot today, either that or I'm getting used to it !! Cause the AC is still running, and I'm not outside..LOL

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-13  O-73  I-20  N-35  G-52

O-63  N-42  B-8  G-57  I-30

I-27  O-71  G-47

GOOD LUCK, Be back in a bit, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Just checking in to let y’all know I’m WiFi connected tonight. No E, or even close. 

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I am suppose to be at a high school football game but it thunder and lightening and since I use a metal cane which makes me a walking lightening rod, I think I will stay at home.
I am getting closer which means someone got to be getting a bingo, maybe tonight. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Well 2 numbers worked for me waiting on tomorrow

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh gee , just need a couple for my E - maybe tomorrow. Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Still as hot here but they are promising that in a couple of days we will be cooling off a very little bit. Hey even 88 sounds good right now.

I'm down to two, good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen, You're toying with me.  Got me down to one number and . . .

I'll give you anther chance tomorrow.  LOL Woman LOL

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

To our Online Community Members,

We wanted to let you know that our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service have been updated. The changes are intended to foster more civil discussions in AARP’s online communities. The issues discussed in these communities – including healthcare, retirement and politics – are serious and stir up strong emotions. We should have spirited debates about all of them, but those debates should always be respectful, on topic and fact based. We will be applying these standards in our online communities as we work together, with all of you, to address the challenges that face older Americans. Thank you.

AARP Membership Flash Sale

AARP Members Only Games

AARP Members, play Pong, the game that started it all! Grab your paddle, play the angles and score to win.

Paddles up!
AARP Members Only Games Atari Pong
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg