Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs Sept 13th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Sept 13th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Well, my get up and go, got up and went, did not do much today, but hey, that's ok..

Here are the numbers for today>

G-47  G-55  O-75  O-67  B-6

B-2  I-29  I-16  N-32  N-36

I-23  B-10  G-59  G-51  O-70

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

100_3473.JPG

Regular Social Butterfly

Well, our mountain peaks just sheared off Hurricane Olivia and reduced it to a rainy visit. The worst part was high humidity. Our mature skin—actually all ages skin—loves that moisture! On the flip side, our tresses go limp regardless of how young we are. Ah, the ying-yang of life 🌺
Recognized Social Butterfly

Well I am finally here. On Wednesday I got back from church late and didn't get my numbers until this morning. I am doing good, so if I am someone is doing better.
I am on bed rest for two weeks, due to swelling in my legs and feet. I have perpherial artery disease and it hasn't bother me much but with this hot summer we have had, I guess it cause it to act up. So I will be taking it easy. But I can still play bingo.
See you all tomorrow. Prayers for those in the path of Florence.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Love the flowers, got 5 more numbers today

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Five numbers today but still need alot for the outside frame.Will see what tomorrow brings.Lets all say a prayer for the people it the stroms path.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - We had another record breaking heat day - hard to believe. Only a couple more for me tonight - still a ways to go. Stay safe this evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen those flowers are lovely and it means fall is coming.

I hope no one is in the path of Florence, if you are try to stay safe.

Got 3 tonight so it made me hopeful, after getting 1 last night things were looking very dismal.

Good luck everyone.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP