Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs Oct 17th Bonus Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Oct 17th Bonus Game Continues

Hi Everyone, A lot nicer today, plenty of sunshine, so welcome, in the 70's !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-24  I-27  B-6  B-15

N-41  N-32  G-57  G-49

O-66  O-72  B-11  and  N-45

Good Luck. I'll check back soon, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

I forgot to check in last night, after getting home from Knitting Class. Yesterday was the best for numbers.
Hopefully I will check in today (Friday) at a better time. See you all later.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I know I'm posting late but just now able to get into the site, I had to change web browser in order to login and I had been using Firefox all the time. There weren't no dancing letters so I contacted AARP and she told me to change browser and everything will be fine so here I am at 9:55 PM.

Regular Social Butterfly

2 down, 4 more to go. The suspense is on.

The weather has turned pleasant for most of the Northern hemisphere. My prayers are still for our island neighbors in the far eastern part of the Pacific. I hope that the people of Tokyo and surrounding areas have a chance to dry out some since typhoon Hagibis slammed into there last week.
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I got half of what I needed so I can't complain. Maybe the rest will show up tomorrow.

We had a beautiful day today, about 75, sunny and not humid, just perfect. Tomorrow is going to be the same.

Dinner is ready so good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP