Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs Oct 11th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Oct 11th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Well the cold has hit us, had to turn the heat on this morning to take the chill off, supposed to hit a low of 36 tonight..

Sorry about the double 34 last night, called an extra number tonight to make up for it.

Here are tonights #s>

N-35  O-75  B-1  I-23  G-58

B-11  G-46  O-70  N-40  B-15

I-26  B-5  O-62  N-54

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, so much going on I forgot bingo last night. Heck I didn't miss a thing because I didn't get any #'s , at least not where they counted, only on the inside. Tonight I got two so I am a very long way from getting an outside frame.

My house in Panama City which is really about 16 miles northeast of PC took a bad hit. Only because a stand of pine trees in the neighbors yard landed on my place. Way too much stress here, sent the insurance info to my son and &%$#@, he has not gotten back to me yet and was supposed to send pictures and needless to say they haven't made an appearance yet either.  Enough said or I will have myself all worked up again and will have trouble going to sleep.

Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

Oh my! My prayers are with you, SassiLady.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

OMG Bert, You weren't there were you? How awful, I've seen the tv footage of the storm, I can't imagine..try to get some sleep, Hugs Jen

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I'm going to to be whiner today. My card acts like it's visiting from another game room. Either that or Jen is calling numbers that completely stump it. A daub here, a daub there makes not an outer square.
Social Butterfly

Still missing 3 for my frame.  Still cold here - finally made it into the 40's today - What happen to Fall.  Have a good evening.  Still praying for all in the storms path

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen we forgive you I was told when things like this happen my grandson call it "having a senior moment", and in my case I have a lot.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Got a few more numbers today but need quite a bit more, good luck!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP