Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs Nov 2nd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Nov 2nd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A very mild day weather wise, overcast all day and looking for rain tonight.

Here are your numbers for tonight>

I-26  G-60  O-74  B-15

G-56  B-7  O-61

I-30  G-51  B-10

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

bingo balls.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

3 numbers tonight and 3 stamps not stingy with these numbers need one number for the last stamp,will see what tomorrow brings.Cold and rainy here they can't make up their mind what our weather will be.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Now Ladies, There will be more numbers tomorrow, hang in there! ! LOL
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Only one number for me tonight. I know what Jen is doing, she is trying to drag it out until Friday. Great idea.
I had to put the air conditioner on today because it reach up to the 90's and it will be hot tomorrow. This is rare in November even for Fort Worth Texas. Usually when Nascar arrives it is cold and this weekend it is going to be hot.
DON'T FORGET TO FALL BACK SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN YOU GO TO BED.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I am afraid I have to agree that you got stingy with the numbers, but at least I got one. Not a big help when I don't even have a full stamp yet and still need five numbers. Woman Frustrated, Woman Frustrated

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only 1 stamp for me. We had a cool & cloudy day - now the sun is out for a nice sunset.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen, you got stingy with your numbers today. Only 10. Then my card got stingy, too, with the hits. I will have to pin my last hope on tomorrow.

Silver Conversationalist

Need lots of help  Cloudy and cool here but bearable  good luck 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Same here with the weather looking for rain tonight and next few days. In need of 4 more numbers for the stamps.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP