Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs May 6th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs May 6th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Another blustery day, and cool, not a good day to be outside, for me anyway.

Here are the numbers for tonight, anyone feeling lucky?

B-9  B-11  I-21  I-23

G-59  G-47  O-71  O-62

B-1  I-17  G-53  O-67

Good Luck to you, I'll check back soon, Jen

thursday23.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

Today's 5 hits were good for the soul.  Let's see if the missing corners of the 4 stamps will come by tomorrow.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Here I am typing with  one hand again and getting good at it. I have one postage stamp but nowadays that doesn't get you far. 

You all take care and stay safe and healthy.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I have one stamp and the other three need one number each, and now I need to tend to Samson who had surgery today and hasn't gotten up off the floor since he came home from the vet at five. It's fun and games (not) with this cone on him. Good luck everyone.

Silver Conversationalist

I have two postage stamps and need one and two numbers for the other two. Cool here too with temperatures in the low 50’s until late next week.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone,  the weather was pretty cool today I guess another cold front coming thru. So far I've filled 1 stamp and need 1 number for the other 3... good luck to rest of you!

Gold Conversationalist

no luck here either 

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP