Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs May 31st OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Another hot and humid day, but I did get the mowing done this morning, had some dark clouds a while ago, but only got a sprinkle so far.

Here are the #s For tonight>

B-12  N-45  G-57  I-30

N-34  B-9  I-18  G-56

N-32  I-21  B-14

GOOD LUCK, Be back in a bit to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Six numbers tonight need one for the five will see if I get it tomorrow.Weather warm here also I just stay inside with the air on makes it livable.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Got a couple more tonight but, no 5 . Warm day here today & of course it is now clouding up for possible rain.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I got a few more to help me but I have a feeling someone will get a bingo, just not me.
I have been watching workmen digging holes along my streets to put in cypher=optic lines for AT@T. They have the coolest machine it drills holes underground without digging up the whole street.
Another hot day and it will be getting hotter, that is why I stay inside.
See you all later.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

It may be the 5th day of the week (in some people's calendar) today , but I still don't have number 5
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Good Golly miss Molly!The only number I got tonight isn't any good.

Oops sorry listening to the music on my dil's ipod.

Humid here and more rain expected this evening.

Good luck everyone!

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Well, I still need a lot of numbers

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health