Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs May 28th Our Bonus Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Sunshine and showers again today ! My outside work was stop and go today!

Here are the numbers for tonight>

 

G-47  I-29  B-6  N-44

 

O-67  O-70  G-56  G-60

 

B-1  I-24  I-17  G-53

 

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I need a ton of help on this one, so what else is new.

Another cloudy/sunny day, add a couple of hours of T-storms and there you have it.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
2,195 Views
0
Report
Regular Social Butterfly

It was another day of sunshine and warm, not hot. I went to get groceries today. Came home and fell asleep, so I missed my YMCA Zoom meeting. I sent a text and our instructor for Silver Sneaker sent back a emoji of someone sleeping.
My stomach is telling me to put food in it so I guess I better. I am getting numbers but they are all going in the wrong place.
See you all tomorrow, and as I always say stay safe, healthy, and strong.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
2,223 Views
0
Report
Regular Social Butterfly

Another 3 hits. There are 13 tiles to make the C. I got 6 covered, or 46%. Friday assignment for Lady Luck: help me get the remaining 54% to achieve the Bonus Bingo.
0
Kudos
1301
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Our rain was a know show so far hoping it doesn't rain, only 1 number today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health