Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs May 27th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs May 27th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Lot's of storms in our area today, and more rain and cooler temps for the weekend.

Here are the numbers for tonight >

I-29  I-17  B-14  B-7

N-31  N-35  G-47  G-55

O-71  O-64  I-26  G-59

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Well I'm in need of a few more numbers for the Mini Full House

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

My foundation is definitely doing better than my upper floors, which only added one brick today.

We are still in the low 90's through Saturday then we will slide back a few degrees into the 80's.

Now I will put in my two cents worth, how about a bow tie. all the b's and o's and three I's and three g's, kind of like two triangles tipped on end with their tops meeting at the free space. One more day to go so good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

For those of you who don't have a huge number of tourists coming into your community, you probably don't have the mixed feeling  as you watch more and more strangers popping into your neighborhood.  Tourism does bring back a lot of jobs, the majority of which are low paying.  But it also causes pollution to  the ocean, roads, atmosphere.... (Our young and talented people have always left the islands for better opportunities.  I, too, was absent from home base for more than  20 years. )  Many of us wring our hands in despair for a graceful solution. We probably will miss the opportunity again to modify our tourist industry in such a way that both visitors and local residents have a pleasant experience while our environment is kept safe from ignorant abusers. #InSearchOfUtopia

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I got my numbers late last night, because of church. We now have a new pastor.

Congrats to the winner of the regular game. If we were counting the mini house from the bottom up I would be doing great.

Our weather has been sunny x 2 days, but as I look out the window I see very dark clouds which means my sunny days maybe over with, and here I was hoping no more rain.

My house got painted today and does it ever look nice. Last week a new roof, the next thing new screens, and then we start on the inside.

You take care and stay safe and healthy and strong. 

Charonanne E Kading
Silver Conversationalist

Cooler temperatures here too @jen43. 40’s for tomorrow. I need four more for the Bonus.

Social Butterfly

@LindaB671 Me too.  I still say a backward question mark design could be a bingo.😄  ---  Christine

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP