Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs May 20th We Continue with the Bonus Game

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs May 20th We Continue with the Bonus Game

Hi Everyone, Well I do think Summer has arrived, 81 here today, but a little bit of a breeze, Thinking it's almost time for the AC, I have two fans going now and the drapes closed, so it's comfty.

Here are the numbers for today, and another look at the

Letter O card> letter-O.gif .

B-6  B-1  I-19  I-26  O-68

N-35  N-43  G-47  G-54

O-66  O-70  N-45  B-14

G-52  I-20  N-32

GOOD LUCK, I will be back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I got a bit closer tonight but am hoping others will be even closer. We had a sunny/cloudy day that was not hot at all. I peeked at the weather and we are going to hit the mid 90's the beginning of the week. I think I will plan on staying home.

Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

I'm prepared to take a deep breath of (no win) acceptance, even though I'm fairly close to the victory line. Who would ever think that the O game would be this hard ?!!

In recognition of AAPI (Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders) here's another gem of wisdom. It goes out to our young generation.

Life advice.jpg

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I am very close to winning, which means someone else is close also.

I got home late last night, so didn't get my Wednesday numbers until this morning.

The rain has gone for awhile, and now Jen like you I have sun and it is 79 right now, but I will not put on AC until later. I also have my fans going.

I read that we have a new member, welcome Christine. 

You all have a great day and stay safe and healthy and strong. 

Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

@prisonnurse06  Hi, Thank you for the welcome.  ---  Christine

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Luck everyone 😉

Social Butterfly

@Anonymous  For you as well.   ---  Christine

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol @Rhymesometimes you know I do not have the head for bingo 🤣😂 Since I know you and Linda on the board, wanted to wish you guys (and others) good luck.

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

@Anonymous Thank you.  I'm sure tomorrow there will be a lucky winner.  Christine

Honored Social Butterfly

I've been trying to stay dry all day raining off and on all day went to my Granddaughter graduation at the Elementary School and got soaked, I got a few more numbers today for the letter O.

Social Butterfly

@ladyfox58  So sorry that the rain impacted your granddaughter's graduation.  In  Scottsdale, Arizona where I live, we've only had rain two days in the past year!  Would be happy to take some of yours 😄  Need four more for the "O".  Take care all,  see ya tomorrow.   ---  Christine

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP