Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs March 30th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs March 30th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, More rain today a real gully washer, severe thunderstorms all over..

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TONIGHT, No "Ns" >

B-2  I-21  O-72  G-46

I-19  B-11  G-59  O-75

G-49  I-22  O-69  I-30

O-74  B-9

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Silver Conversationalist

Got a few  more today but still need 4  Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No H here but 3 more numbers and I'll have it and my board will be full

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

No "H" for me. Today the weather was sunny but cool, had to get out the sweatpants. Went to the doctor so he could confirm what I thought was wrong with my left shoulder, and we were both right. I have a torn rotorer cuff and I had injured about 2 years ago, but the exercise I was doing was helping. I refuse the surgery because my range of motion would be limited, and I did not want that at that time. Well I messed up when I tried to lift a heavy suitcase, when my son told me not too. now I suffered with the pain. The doctor gave me something for pain and told me to wait a week and start back with exercise. Well enough about my health problems.
You all stay safe and warm.
Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

If no one can hustle the H today, then Jen scores this week by keeping us on one, not two, bonus game, despite two bingo winners on Tuesday.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

2 numbers tonight need alot more for the H.Rain here all day and tomorrow oh well better than snow I guess.Good luck everyone and stay dry and warm.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi - No H for me yet.  We had a nice day 65 now -  snow for tomorrow - holy cow!  Have good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Don't worry about the weather, it's just March going out like a Lion.......

I need two for an H. Thanks for holding those useless N's Jen. How about an "I" as in INK next week, this stupid computer doesn't know how to make a capital I. It must have gone to school the past 10 years or so, couldn't have gone years back when I went and we learned to write properly and also a typewriter knew how to make a capital I.

Okay enough of a rant for now. Good luck everyone. Hang in there, I am sure Spring is not too far away.

Trusted Social Butterfly

A "ho-hum " game more "Ho"...then "Hum"...I think I'm playing some other game as the "H" isn't there for me yet...We're expecting a rain/snow mixture starting tomorrow in the late p.m...I guess we're in for an April Fools joke...ha...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP