Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs March 30th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, More rain today a real gully washer, severe thunderstorms all over..

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TONIGHT, No "Ns" >

B-2  I-21  O-72  G-46

I-19  B-11  G-59  O-75

G-49  I-22  O-69  I-30

O-74  B-9

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Silver Conversationalist

Got a few  more today but still need 4  Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

No H here but 3 more numbers and I'll have it and my board will be full

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

No "H" for me. Today the weather was sunny but cool, had to get out the sweatpants. Went to the doctor so he could confirm what I thought was wrong with my left shoulder, and we were both right. I have a torn rotorer cuff and I had injured about 2 years ago, but the exercise I was doing was helping. I refuse the surgery because my range of motion would be limited, and I did not want that at that time. Well I messed up when I tried to lift a heavy suitcase, when my son told me not too. now I suffered with the pain. The doctor gave me something for pain and told me to wait a week and start back with exercise. Well enough about my health problems.
You all stay safe and warm.
Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

If no one can hustle the H today, then Jen scores this week by keeping us on one, not two, bonus game, despite two bingo winners on Tuesday.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

2 numbers tonight need alot more for the H.Rain here all day and tomorrow oh well better than snow I guess.Good luck everyone and stay dry and warm.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi - No H for me yet.  We had a nice day 65 now -  snow for tomorrow - holy cow!  Have good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Don't worry about the weather, it's just March going out like a Lion.......

I need two for an H. Thanks for holding those useless N's Jen. How about an "I" as in INK next week, this stupid computer doesn't know how to make a capital I. It must have gone to school the past 10 years or so, couldn't have gone years back when I went and we learned to write properly and also a typewriter knew how to make a capital I.

Okay enough of a rant for now. Good luck everyone. Hang in there, I am sure Spring is not too far away.

Social Butterfly

A "ho-hum " game more "Ho"...then "Hum"...I think I'm playing some other game as the "H" isn't there for me yet...We're expecting a rain/snow mixture starting tomorrow in the late p.m...I guess we're in for an April Fools joke...ha...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health