Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs March 21st WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs March 21st WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, A good day here mostly sunny, but a little cold yet.

We had 4 Winners last night, prisonnurse, SassiLady, convertiblegal, and miliannie, a Good Bingo Night!

Our Bonus Game is the EZ Bingo>scan0003.jpg Here are your numbers>

N-37  N-40  B-1  B-8  G-53

I-24  I-30  G-58  G-51

O-73  O-64  N-42  O-63

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, frying chicken for supper, yummy, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to all the winners of regular bingo...This bonus game may be EZ which is what it is not...but fun to do anyway!
Honored Social Butterfly

I got a couple of numbers tonight, but still need a few more.

We had a nicer day than the past two but very windy yet.

Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

Let not the name of the Bonus Game fool you. It ain't as EZ as it sounds. Hopefully, the 5 numbers I need to complete this bingo will show up tomorrow.

(Our meal was Bayou Crab cake with lemon cream sauce. Laisser le bon temps rouler avec la bonne cuisine.)
Honored Social Butterfly

miliannie, Your crab cake sounds great, is it spicy?
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I did add chili pepper flakes into the crab mixture. Years ago (65 years maybe) my mother-in-law--from New Orleans--made a big deep pan of crab cake and baked it in the oven. It was cut into big square pieces. And we just gorged on it. I've always loved crab cake, but hers was the best because it hardly had any breadcrumbs, lots of crabmeat, and moist. Today, I successfully made it in a pie pan for the two of us. Then I made my own cream sauce with lemon juice and chopped dill to serve on top the crabcake. It tasted a whole lot better than tartar sauce or cocktail sauce. The leftover crabcake is now frozen for another time. Try to make a crabcake loaf in a pie pan rather than these round balls that fall apart when you try to fry them, then bake it. It's also less messy prepping it.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Fried chicken sounds good to me, Congratulations to last night winners ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ I got a few of the numbers I need.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen your supper sounds delicious . I got some good numbers tonight. Congrats to Sassilady, Convertiblegal Miliannie for their win
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakoutยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP