Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs March 19th Bonus Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs March 19th Bonus Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Rained like crazy this morning, then quit in the afternoon, they say more rain later, Happy Spring !

Here are your numbers for tonight>

N-31  N-38  B-14  B-5  G-49

I-18  I-27  G-52  G-60

O-69  O-64  G-57  I-25

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

happySpring92.gif

Regular Social Butterfly

4 more spots for the right numbers. Maybe the bingo fairy will bring them tomorrow.

It's been raining hard here in the islands. The rivers and streams that carry all the rain water from the mountains and valleys are brown, so is the (ocean) water where the above join the sea.
We have an advisory statement for all our surfers and swimmers: "If the water is brown, stay out!"

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh wow Prisonnurse, hopefully she just has the flu, but to be so foolish and put off going to the doctor is just plain stupid. I went to the doctor yesterday and they had a sign outside telling you to stop at the table set up in the lobby and get checked. They took your temperature asked you a couple of questions regarding exposure to covid-19 and sent you on to your appointment. This is serious and we older folks are more susceptible. I know I have several auto-immune issues and heart disease, all which make me more so. At least you have a heads up and are forewarned.

Tonight I had a couple of numbers but still need three, I think I miscounted last night. Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

It started out raining this morning and then in the afternoon we had sun. I just had a brief shower, and now the sun is shining again.
All the numbers I got were on the lines that I don't need. I was told by a friend that she has the flu, according to her. She said that she will go to the doctor if it gets worse. Right now I am trying to be nice and not tell her that I think she is being thoughtless. We were together on the 10th of March.
I have put myself in quarantine and since I saw my son yesterday I told him. I worry because my immune system is not good, and I have congested heart failure. Well wish me luck.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Up in the 80's today nice start for Spring, I got a couple of the numbers I need.

Social Butterfly

Yesterday we had 60 with sunshine and today 30 with a heavy snow - crazy Spring. Only a couple more numbers for me tonight. Stay well 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP