Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs March 18th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs March 18th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Cold and windy here, it rained all night last night, weather man has said the S word, 33 for a low, but he says there will no heavy accumulation..

Here are the numbers for tonight, we continue with the 4 postage stamps.

B-7  I-20  G-52  O-70

O-63  G-54  I-29  B-11

G-56  O-64  B-9  O-66

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

thursday23.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

We had a cloudy day with sun coming out now and then, finally late afternoon we got some rain along with a tornado warning. The rain finally stopped, it wasn't really hot due to all the clouds. Tomorrow I have to find some energy to shop.

I need two more numbers. Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I went for my Echocardiogram this morning, and it was really cold out. Yesterday I was outside enjoying the nice warm weather, and today I had to pull out my winter clothes. 

My luck ran out no win for me. All the numbers I got were in the center of the card. Maybe tomorrow one of us will have some luck.

You all take care and see you tomorrow, stay safe and healthy.

Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

I need 4 more hits .  No wait, 5 more actually for the 4 postage stamps.  Ah, where's Lady Luck when she's needed?

Honored Social Butterfly

Thought I was late where's everybody else... I need one more number and I'll have all 4 stamps. Someone should be much closer.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP