Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs March 14th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs March 14th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Temps got up into the 70s today, very high inds and there was even a tornado watch in some counties, now the temp has dropped into the 50s and the high winds are still with us, don't know what to expect !

SassiLady was our Winner last night, so we start our Bonus game with #Tag Bingo>

scan0002.jpg 

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-12  B-2  N-37  N-45  O-61

O-65  O-73  G-49  G-60  N-41

I-27  I-23  G-56  O-69

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to SassyLady on her win of regular Bingo...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks everyone, I got three tonight and I think I still need seven. This game seems to confuse me, LOL. I guess my age is showing.

Good luck to everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Fantastic SassyLady got to be the only winner on the regular game on a "stampede" day no less! Usually, on Wednesday we would 2 to 5 winners. Not this time.

#noBonusbingoyet
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations SassiLady on your win🎉 I got more numbers today than I've gotten all week.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to Sassilady for her win. The sun is out it is nice and it was warm. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

YEAH SassiLady on your win.  Much  better day here today - no more wind - hopefully our snow will melt tomorrow

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP