Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs June 22nd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Not a bad day here, in the low 80's, but a nice tropical breeze blowing this morning, which made it confortable, had a black cloud go over, but no rain yet.

Here are your #s for tonight>

B-4  N-45  G-46  I-28  O-74

G-53  B-13  N-39  O-67  N-44

B-3  G-60  G-57

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back later to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got three numbers tonight and all landed in the right spots need three more numbers tomorrow please,ha ha.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

A few  more today but still need  a few  Good luck to who ever wins 

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I got more numbers today than yesterday, but not close to a "C". The day started out sunny that some rain clouds came part of Cindy, an now it is sunny.
See you all tomorrow, stay safe.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hot this morning 93 & now in the 70's we are expecting a storm to come through.  No C for me tonight.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

A real teaser today. That said, I'm still far from getting that C, with 3 more spaces to daub. Let's see what tomorrow might bring. Good luck all.
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

I only need 1 number for the C but I won't be playing tomorrow going out of town for the weekend so whoever wins this one Congratulations to you and Jen sign me up for the next game please, you all have a wonderful weekend because I'm definitely planning on enjoying myself. Have a good game tomorrow.

Honored Social Butterfly

I had a couple of numbers tonight but I am still a mile away. That's okay as I had more than my share last week.

Hot, hot, rain gone, thankfully.  I don't know where it came from but we have had the best breeze this afternoon. A/C got a charge of coolant today and that is also working better now. Maybe I will have more ambition in a cooler house.

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png