Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs June 22nd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs June 22nd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Not a bad day here, in the low 80's, but a nice tropical breeze blowing this morning, which made it confortable, had a black cloud go over, but no rain yet.

Here are your #s for tonight>

B-4  N-45  G-46  I-28  O-74

G-53  B-13  N-39  O-67  N-44

B-3  G-60  G-57

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back later to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got three numbers tonight and all landed in the right spots need three more numbers tomorrow please,ha ha.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

A few  more today but still need  a few  Good luck to who ever wins 

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I got more numbers today than yesterday, but not close to a "C". The day started out sunny that some rain clouds came part of Cindy, an now it is sunny.
See you all tomorrow, stay safe.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hot this morning 93 & now in the 70's we are expecting a storm to come through.  No C for me tonight.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

A real teaser today. That said, I'm still far from getting that C, with 3 more spaces to daub. Let's see what tomorrow might bring. Good luck all.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I only need 1 number for the C but I won't be playing tomorrow going out of town for the weekend so whoever wins this one Congratulations to you and Jen sign me up for the next game please, you all have a wonderful weekend because I'm definitely planning on enjoying myself. Have a good game tomorrow.

Honored Social Butterfly

I had a couple of numbers tonight but I am still a mile away. That's okay as I had more than my share last week.

Hot, hot, rain gone, thankfully.  I don't know where it came from but we have had the best breeze this afternoon. A/C got a charge of coolant today and that is also working better now. Maybe I will have more ambition in a cooler house.

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP