Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs June 13th Our Bonus Game Continues

Hi Everyone, A nice day today, how was your day?

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-16  !-26  O-74  O-69  G-51

B-2  B-13  N-36  N-39  G-57

I-30  I-23  B-9

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Okay, is everyone ready for the home stretch tomorrow. I still need three but it is possible so I will stay positive.

Good luck everyone.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Oops! I thought today was Friday. And I missed a meeting yesterday because I thought it was Thursday. When am I going to wake up on the right day?

If it's ok with every one, I'll postpone my lamentation until tomorrow If I don't get to bingo.

(Sheesh! talking about embarrassment! 🤭 )

Honored Social Butterfly

Lol miliannie, When I read your post, I thought I had my day wrong, had to double check myself. I have to cross the days off the calendar, cause some days I don't know if today is here or was it yesterday !lol See you tomorrow.thursday23.jpg

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

No frame for this dame. How lame!

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Very warm day here also with rain coming Saturday, I got a couple numbers today.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health