Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs June 11th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME !

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs June 11th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME !

Hi Everyone, We had 3 Winners last night, SassiLady, michol, and FAYESPLACE , Congrats again ladies, it's time for the Bonus Game.

We are playing >picnic-table.gif  Picnic table BINGO

Here are the numbers for tonight>

O-62  O-71  G-46  G-60

B-4  B-8  N-43  N-37

I-23  I-17  O-74  O-66

GOOD  LUCK, I will be back in a bit, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Tonight I got 2 numbers and they weren't any good for the picnic table. Back to the drawing board tomorrow night.

Today I had an eye doctor appointment, all is good. Last year he noticed I have a blocked artery in my right eye, not good, but it on the bright side it didn't affect my central vision only affected my peripheral a little bit. They are keeping an eye on it, oops, no not a pun.

Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

We live near a beautiful beach front park. I do my power walking around the beach finger (line a small peninsula) of this park. During Covid19, a few people who could not feed themselves, dumped their cats in this park. They became feral and quickly found the rocky shore on one side of the park ideal for their den. Then I noticed a lady who comes there daily to feed them. After 3 months, I don't see the population of these cats multiply. Hopefully, all of the cats were neutered before their beach residence. Or, maybe there's an oral contraception that this lady inserts in their food.
Recognized Social Butterfly

CONGRATS TO OUR WINNERS. TODAY WAS ANOTHER NICE DAY, WITH THE HUMIDITY DOWN. MY SON AND GRANDSON CAME OVER TO PUT MY FERAL HOUSE TOGETHER AND THOUGHT IT WAS A QUICK JOB, BUT THEY WERE WRONG IT TOOK 3 HOURS. RIGHT NOW IT IS INSIDE BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE ONE OR TWO KITTIES THAT COME FOR THE FOOD I LEAVE OUTSIDE, WHEREAS THERE WAS A TIME WHEN I HAD 8 OF THEM, SO I HAVE TO THINK THAT MAYBE THEY FOUND A FOREVER HOME OR THE COYOTES GOT TO THEM. I HAVE A OUTDOOR KITTY HOUSE BUT IT IS IN BAD SHAPE THAT IS WHY I GOT A NEW ONE. I WENT TO WALMART TODAY AND IT WILL BE AWHILE BEFORE I GO AGAIN AS THE CUSTOMERS THERE DON'T PRACTICE SAFE DISTANCING AND INCLUDING MYSELF AND THE STAFF THERE WAS ONLY A HAND FULL THAT WERE WEARING MASK. I WILL GO BACK TO KROGERS. SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to yesterday's winners 🎉🎉 I got a few of the numbers I need.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP