Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs July 13th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs July 13th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Muggy Thursday, not as hot as yesterday, but close..Mary Riley and SassiLady , and miliannie were our Winners last night, So it's on to the Bonus Game;

Tonight we are playing the "Letter X" should be a short game, no "Ns" in this one. PS CONGRATS miliannie, I missed your post...

letter-X.gif

B-6  I-17  G-55  O-70

O-75  I-29  B-14  G-47

I-30  G-56  O-66  B-1

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Super Contributor

Hi Jen just checking in to find out i have a bingo on card # 35, 4, 12, 16, 30, 52, 54, & 61,70 congrats to any other winners, sign me up for next week's game and have a great weekend everyone.

Mary Riley
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Got five numbers tonight am two away from a cross will see what tomorrow brings.Rain here more than we want it make the trees,grass and flowers grow,which is nice.Down in the southern part of the state they are having bad flooding and their rivers are going over the banks it just awful down there.Hope and pray for sunny days for us Please thanks.

Recognized Social Butterfly

I went to the eye doctor yesterday and I will have my first (left) eye done for removal of cataracts on Aug. 24, and I go to my other eye doctor (the one I get my glasses from) the next day and he lets me know if I can drive my car. Than I do the same thing all over again for my right eye on Sept. 11, with f/u the next day.
Since I have to do things according to my son's schedule we are doing them on these dates because starting next week and right up to the starting of school is band Monday thru Friday, and he is at the band hall from 7 a.m until 9 p.m. on those days. He is also the Fine Arts Director so he has to do double duty.
See you all tomorrow. Have a great remaining day.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats again everyone!!! No X for me tonight but, I'm close.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to all winners  Still need 4 big ones for an X  Comfortable weather here today for a much needed change

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

It's all right, Jen. I posted late because I attended a travel presentation luncheon. You probably were in bed by then. 5 PM at my spot is 10 PM at yours because HT is 5 hours behind CT.

No X yet. Maybe tomorrow?!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to all of yesterday's winners! I got some numbers and need more, we are getting rain now and thru the weekend to so they say.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

One number and not where I needed it.

Good luck everyone.

Very hot and humid here today, That darn humidity is the killer it takes your breath away. We did have a brief rain that cooled it down about 7 degrees and more are predicted. T-storms, might as well learn to like them cause we aren't going to lose them any time soon. They are persistent devils.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP