Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs Jan 31st OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Jan 31st OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi everyone, Well the temps are getting better, had a high of 18, and going higher for the next three days, then..who knows. but it's looking better, thats a plus...

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

G-46 B-6  N-32  I-16  O-65

I-27  N-42  B-1  G-52  O-75

N-36  I-20  O-62

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

I forgot to request that you include me in next weeks game..I guess I got carried away with the recipe...(which by the way hubby liked very much)...On the preparation for the fried fish ..I dipped it in beaten egg then in bread crumbs (panko and Ital. seas. bread crumbs). I use shortening and some butter for quick frying with a splash of lemon juice..and it comes out grand...The oven baked french fries I put potatoes in a bowl with olive oil and garlic powder with a shake of paprika , stir the fries to coat and bake in a 425o oven until golden brown (I test with a fork for doneness) then sprinkle with salt if wanted..they come out great...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I got 5 tonight but am still a long ways from a C.

I will be very late tomorrow night, heading to Bingo at St. Catherine's.

Good luck everyone. Glad to hear it is warming up a bit.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I almost have the C filled up inside. Still working on the C(asing). Well Jen, you've successfully taffy-stretch this bonus game into Friday. Sweet!
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Nothing for me tonight. Stay warm

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

My C just not happening maybe tomorrow will give me better numbers.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I am glad to hear your temperatures are getting a little higher. My poor card if I was playing regular bingo or any other letter in the alphabet I would be a happy camper, but when it comes to the "C" it isn't happening.
Everyone have a great night and stay warm and safe. See you all tomorrow
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP