Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs Jan 17th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Jan 17th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, We had three Winners last night> convertiblegal, jonibee and Mary Riley, On to the Bonus Game>

We are playing "T for Thursday" letter-T.gif

Here are your #s.>

B-13  I-30  G-60  O-61

N-38  O-67  N-32  B-4

I-16  N-44  O-75  G-59

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

thursday23.jpg

Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to our winners. I am close. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Three winners and a few whiners for yesterday! 

Can I whisper my lamentation? Let jubilation take over me tomorrow with a change in ....weather.  I'm in Laguna Beach area and it's been raining all day so the cold air is damp. I want my sunshine back.  Somehow I didn't pack it last night when I left Honolulu.  The upside is that the outside is too gray, wet and cold to distract me from my purpose of hopping across the Pond. All I wish for tomorrow is no rain. The gray sky can stay on until Saturday noon, then it should disappear to let some sun rays brighten up the remainder of the weekend. 

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, Congratulations to all of yesterday winners!🎉 I got numbers I needed and some I didn't.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Wow - Congrats to all the winners. No T for me tonight

0 Kudos
Contributor

how do i get into a room.  i am getting confused.  please help ....James Ridenour..email   to    ..............oldgruntusmc68@yahoo.com   Thank you

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP