Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Feb 2nd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A beautiful day here, cold but clear skies and sunshine...nice.

Here are your numbers for today>

I-19  B-2  G-48  O-63

B-7  G-55  O-71  N-36

I-30  N-42  G-50  B-15

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bingo 3.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers no bingo but card looking better with more numbers on it.cols here they say -10 below now and tomorrow not any warmer.Stay dry and warm see you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only 2 more tonight.  Still cold 21 with rain/ice mix what  a mess this morning. They say 60's by the weekend - so stand by - will keep you posted.  Have a good evening. 

Social Butterfly

OO OO OO! I'm so close! I Crossing my fingers for the last batch of numbers when they'll come out tomorrow. Maybe what I need will be in there.

BTW Jen, you only called 12 numbers today. Assuming you called the daily 13 numbers, I went over each number, trying to figure out where the 13th number went. By the third time, I decided to count the called numbers, then realized that I didn't miss any number. You do like to keep us on our toes 🙂
Honored Social Butterfly

LOL, I can't be too predictable ,huh?
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Three tonight and still need four more.

We made it to the low 70's but it was mostly cloudy. Not a bad day though as the wind went somewhere else so it was a calm day.

I made had appointment in late morning and then made three more stops and said, "that's enough" and went home. Busy from now until Wednesday when I head to my youngest son's place in Orange Park. I will be there two weeks but will still plan on playing bingo.

Good luck everyone.

Social Butterfly

A couple of numbers but doesn't look promising....Very chilly today and I feel like I'm coming down with a cold, hopefully I can side-step it...
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Well, according to the groundhog 6 more weeks of winter! It been cool all day with a little rain getting colder now....I got 3 and need 5 more numbers, good luck.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png