Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs Feb 2nd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Feb 2nd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A beautiful day here, cold but clear skies and sunshine...nice.

Here are your numbers for today>

I-19  B-2  G-48  O-63

B-7  G-55  O-71  N-36

I-30  N-42  G-50  B-15

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bingo 3.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers no bingo but card looking better with more numbers on it.cols here they say -10 below now and tomorrow not any warmer.Stay dry and warm see you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only 2 more tonight.  Still cold 21 with rain/ice mix what  a mess this morning. They say 60's by the weekend - so stand by - will keep you posted.  Have a good evening. 

Regular Social Butterfly

OO OO OO! I'm so close! I Crossing my fingers for the last batch of numbers when they'll come out tomorrow. Maybe what I need will be in there.

BTW Jen, you only called 12 numbers today. Assuming you called the daily 13 numbers, I went over each number, trying to figure out where the 13th number went. By the third time, I decided to count the called numbers, then realized that I didn't miss any number. You do like to keep us on our toes 🙂
Honored Social Butterfly

LOL, I can't be too predictable ,huh?
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Three tonight and still need four more.

We made it to the low 70's but it was mostly cloudy. Not a bad day though as the wind went somewhere else so it was a calm day.

I made had appointment in late morning and then made three more stops and said, "that's enough" and went home. Busy from now until Wednesday when I head to my youngest son's place in Orange Park. I will be there two weeks but will still plan on playing bingo.

Good luck everyone.

Trusted Social Butterfly

A couple of numbers but doesn't look promising....Very chilly today and I feel like I'm coming down with a cold, hopefully I can side-step it...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well, according to the groundhog 6 more weeks of winter! It been cool all day with a little rain getting colder now....I got 3 and need 5 more numbers, good luck.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP