Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs Feb 13th Welcome to the Bonus Game!

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Feb 13th Welcome to the Bonus Game!

Hi Everyone, We had three Winners last night, SassiLady, lynnie39 and Mary Riley.

It's 17 degrees out, snow covered and pretty as a picture, but not fit for man, women or pets outside..

We start our Bonus Game, we are playing>letter-O.gif HERE ARE YOUR NUMBERS FOR TONIGHT.

B-12  B-8  I-26  I-30

N-32  N-43  G-51  G-60

O-65  O-71  N-38  G-59

Don't know whats going on with my font size..hope you can read this, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to all of yesterday's winners ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ I got 1 number today and wait and see if the other 4 come my way tomorrow.

Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks convertiblegal, I like the frogs.

Jen I don't know what you did but your post kept shrinking.

Miliannie, I am right behind you needing six so don't feel too bad.

Good luck everyone, and Jen you stay inside where it's warm and safe.

Honored Social Butterfly

Ok Bert, this is better, I think my keyboard needs a good cleaning,lol, see you tomorrow, Jen

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Just wanted to wish everyone an early "Happy Valentine's Day" enjoying weekend with friend. Please sign me up for the next game. thumb-1920-705112.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

Hey Convertible Lady, you jumped the gun this week. We still have another bingo call for scanning our numbers. It's Thursday where I live. Of course, I would be wrong if you're in Southern Hemisphere.
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Great job, bingo winners!
Oh, this bonus game will stump quite a few of us. I might lead the pack with wanting 6. So don't follow me if you want to win this bonus game!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP