Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs Dec 31st WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Dec 31st WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the New Year's Eve Bonus Game! Let's celebrate with a Mini Full House>

mini-full-house.gif   Here are the numbers for tonight 

B-7  B-11  I-26  I-17  N-36  G-49

N-44  G-60  G-46  O-72  B-9

O-67  B-2  B-15  N-40  G-58

Good Luck, We had 4 winners last night, convertiblegal, ladyfox58, prisonnurse06, and milliannie, Let's see if we can keep that lucky streak going ! I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Here it is Friday and I am just posting on Thursday nights bingo. No I don't have a Mini Full House, still need four numbers. Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

No luck for me tonight - maybe next year.

Happy New Year all - many blessings for the new year 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for playing everyone,not sure if I will make it till midnight, depends on whats on tv,lol, Have a good night, Jen

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the other winners 🎉 I need 3 more numbers for this one, Happy New Year everyone 🎉🧨🎇🎊

Regular Social Butterfly

I don't know who has the lucky torch.  It's not me today.  6 good ones are needed for the mini full house on my card.  

If you celebrate elsewhere than your home tonight, please be safe.  See you all tomorrow when we celebrate the New Year at our favorite Jen's Bingo Hall.

Bronze Conversationalist

thumb-1920-1114952.jpeg

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I sort of came close, no I didn't, I was just hoping. Today it was raining and I may get snow, but I won't hold my breath on it. There will be snow, sleet, about one hour away, but it is moving north and for me to get it, needs to move east.

You all have a great Happy New Years and again stay safe and healthy, and  give 2020 a good kick out of here. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP