Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs Dec 27th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME !

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Dec 27th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME !

Hi Everyone, We have a Winner for last nights game, evonann got a Bingo, So e start the Bonus Game>

We are playing> mini-full-house.gif mini Full House

HERE ARE YOUR NUMBERS>

O-73  N-34  B-9  G-50  I-16

B-13  G-54  O-69  N-45  I-25

O-75  B-1  I-19  G-46  B-5

N-31  B-8  G-49

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you everyone,hope everyone had a great Christmas mine was.Good luck everyone got 4 numbers all in the wrong places,will see what tomorrow brings. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to evonann on her win. WTG woman!

Maybe the next time we could have a mini full house using the bottom three rows? LOL, got 6 numbers last night and 5 of them were in the last two rows. Just saying.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

That was so good that evonann got bingo yesterday. Even with the huge batch of numbers called today, I can't get a straight bingo. The mini house is far from being full, although the front lawn is fairly busy.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Most of my numbers are on the bottom. Congrats to evonann for the win. For Christmas some of my family spent Christmas Day together. On Christmas Eve we went to a Candlelight Service. My oldest son is arriving tomorrow with his daughter, so I will be glad to see them.
Last night we had thunderstorms and I was wearing my kitties around my neck. You all take care and see you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats Evonann!!! Getting close on the bonus game.  Cold here today - it must be winter.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to evonann 🎉 I got a few more numbers today.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP