Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Dec 26th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, I got to see all my kids, grandkids and great grans, it was great !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-23  I-25  B-1  B-5

N-36  N-42  G-47  G-58

O-64  O-73  I-30  O-75

G-51  N-39  I-21  O-70

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi Jen, glad you had a great Christmas, mine was good too.

Now, I have two bingos on card #98:

B-12 & 5 & O-75 & 61

B-12, I-25, N-33, G-55, O-75

Bring on the bonus game!!

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS SassiLady, !

These are Good Bingo's !

bingo trophy new.jpgYou Are Our 1st WINNER !

WAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen I am glad you had a great Christmas with your family. I also had a great Christmas, with my family who gave me things to keep me warm because I am always complaining about being cold even in the summer. Now I am comfy and cozy.
As close as I am too getting a win, I know someone out there is closer. We may have a one day bonus. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Glad you had a great time with your family, I had a great time also all my grandkids was home. I got a few more numbers today waiting in several places.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health