Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Thurs Dec 22nd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Message 1 of 14

I have to miss the game tomorrow - out-of-town Dr.  appointment.  Will  you send #s?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

Two numbers tonight and a long way for an E oh well,will see what tomorrow brings. Wow glad everyone is having warm temps where there at freezing here high was in the 20's today and Christmas we will be having snow flurries, so far Iam inside and staying warm Saturday I will go to my daughters for Christmas eve dinner her house is not but 50 feet away from mine but it's a cold walk when the breeze blows and it does pretty cold from off the lake.See you all tomorrow and for the ladies feeling poorly hope your feeling better by Christmas.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14
How boring life would be if we didn't have the weather to talk about! It's like kicking a can down the road. ( Anyone still remembers that carefree feeling?) Little did we know back then that we were rehearsing for talking about the weather in our old age.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14
Hoping you feel better for the holidays, Hugs Jen.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14
Jen it is suppose to be in the 70's on Christmas, with rain. Last year on Christmas Day we had severe weather and a F-4 tornado just south of me, and now several people in the area are worried it will happen again. The weatherman has assure us it will not be as bad. It would be sad to happen again.
I am down to just a few numbers, but I have a feeling someone will beat me to it. Stay warm and safe and see you all tomorrow.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

You would really move back Bert ? I know I hate the terrible weather we have sometimes, but know that I would never leave, I enjoy the change of seasons, and of course my family and memories are here, a vacation now and then would be ok, I could deal with that... Got a jump start on the meal preparations, the more I can get ready before hand the better right? Enjoy the warm weather while you have it, see you tomorrow here at bingo, Jen

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14
lindloffjm I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well, and especially at Christmas. My brother would know how you feel as he is in the hospital with pneumonia. I will pray for you and your family and send positive energy for a speedy recovery.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

Hi All - Yes, the weather is crazy.  No E for me still missing 3 numbers.  Have a good evening & get well Lindloffjm.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

You can ramble and vent all you want, we do listen you know. Hope you are all better by

Sunday.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14
I'm down to two...and are in a holding mode...tomorrow is another day and we'll see what that brings. I hope all is well for all of you..Special wishes for lindloffjm for get well soon...
Kudos
Views