AARP’s "Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families" can help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to receive a free copy.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Thurs Dec 22nd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Message 11 of 14

Card still on a diet, must be getting ready for all those goodness.  X-brother-in-law, finally in his own room. Marge sent pictures of some of the hospital, very, very large, several buildings. serveral floors. She is meeting so many people from different countries, and learning so much, and she is a teacher, retired. Starting tomorrow, they will be teaching her what to look for as far as problems, with healing, healthy foods plus so much more. If my cold keeps up,( this coughing is not fun and there are a lot of meds I can't take because of a med I do take, )I will be staying home Christmas. No problem. I am no big bundle of joy right now.  Hey, see you all tomorrow sorry for rambling, my nature.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

Jen, our temp supposed to be up in the 70's on Christmas day.... Got 2 numbers today need 3 more, good luck to rest of you

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

Wow, five tonight, and it put a nice dent in what I needed.

Yep Jen, crazy weather all over. Our high today was 65 and they are saying 79 for Saturday and Sunday. It sure won't feel like Christmas. If I could afford it I think I would move back up North. YES, I am serious, I really would.

Good luck to all.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Thurs Dec 22nd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Message 14 of 14

Hi Everyone, The weather man is saying 50 degree weather fo Chistmas day ! What the heck ? Crazy temps we've been having.

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-5  G-53  N-32  I-22  I-30

N-42  G-60  O-69  I-18  B-10

O-75  N-45  G-46

Have a good game, I'll check back soon, Jen

ad4205fb-c795-46d1-bfad-faf12b03e773_P4Photo.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies