Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs Aug 29th Welcome to the Bonus Game

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Aug 29th Welcome to the Bonus Game

Hi Everyone, Overcst today, cool and feels like rain.

We had 4 Winners last night, lynnie39, prisonnurse06, Donna, and Mary Riley !

We start the Bonus Game, We are playing>letter-O.gif Letter O

Here are the numbers>

B-12  B-6  I-18  I-26

N-42  N-31  G-56  G-59

O-64  O-73  N-35  O-62

Good Luck, I'll be back this evening, Jen

PS, I will be posting on Mon next week for those of you who want to play, is Mon Labor Day?

Kudos
Views
Replies
Regular Social Butterfly

O poop! The one hit I got today is not doing me any good.
I hope you all are doing much better than me. Of course, we still have tomorrow to pin our hope on if no one gets the O today.

I'll play Bingo on Monday if the bingo hall is open. See you tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I can't guarantee I will be here Monday as I have to wait and see how Dorian feels about it. If we have no power then we won't have any internet so only time will tell.

I can go to the car and charge my phone but not my laptop or my tablet. Anyway if I am not here you will know why and that I am disappointed as I was looking forward to bingo.

Darn I never set up reading on my phone and now I am stuck relying on my tablet.

Ah well, c'est la vie and good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

SassiLady, where are you in Florida? I am in Broward...South Miami now out of the cone

so I can relax about my mom. But Broward still in it.  Stay safe. I got all my supplies and closed my bedroom shutters so far.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Donna, I am with my youngest son and his wife in Orange Park just outside of Jacksonville. We know we are going to get it but how much is anyones guess. First it was full on, then it shifted more east and now it shifted a bit west again. I think if you go by the saying that a woman always changes her mind they they named this one wrong. LOL! We are more worried about my son than about us as he left for North Myrtle Beach SC saturday morning and was planning on coming back Tuesday but is now coming back Monday.

Stay safe, my prayers will be with you.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

and my prayers with you and your son. This is scary

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I have finally got smart and switched AARP to Google and I am not having any problems. I will be playing Monday.
Got a few numbers tonight. Have a great time this evening.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:  I too will be playing on Monday.  Please sign me up.  Now, O-66 was called on Monday.  Please call another number for us.  Hope you had a fun time at the party.  Michol

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi michol, changed the O-66 to O-62..Thank you, Jen
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen, Thank you.  Not the number I needed, but maybe someone else will be smiling.  See you later this evening. Woman Happy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to all of the winners ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ I got a few of the numbers I need for the letter O. Okay Jen I'll be playing Monday.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP