Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs Aug 23rd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Aug 23rd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Going to the park, The Picnic Commitee is serving Ham/Beans and Cornbread, this is the first night of the picnic, it will last until Sat night.

Here are the #s for tonight>

B-15  N-31  O-70  G-46

I-23  O-62  G-54  N-39

G-51  B-7  I-30  G-60

Good Luck, I'll check in when I get back home, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got three numbers today but need a few more for the E will see what tomorrow brings,

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Update on Hurricane Lane that's trying to land on the Hawaiian Island chain: It has been downgraded to Cat 3. Although the winds are less powerful than earlier forecasted, it's still 125 mph. Right now, only rain is pouring down heavy on Maui. On Honolulu, Oahu, the rain is light. What we worry about is the storm surge which can flood lower areas near the coastline. Our own condo is across the street from the yacht harbor so our garage is definitely at risk of being inundated.
We are fine as we shelter at home. Only 1 bottle of wine was opened last night. Still gets 4 more glasses from it.
My bingo card is only getting one hit. It's not an easy bonus game as far as I am concerned. But miracles do happen. So, I look forward to tomorrow's numbers.

Honored Social Butterfly

Have fun Jen, I got 2 numbers and need 6 more waiting on tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh have fun tonight Jen - sounds like fun.  Only need 1 more - maybe tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I got home late last night so I just got my Wednesday numbers and did very well, and even better tonight.
I love the idea of having picnic over many night.
Well must go my friend is texting me and asking questions about AARP so I better go and answer them. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hope you had "fun" at the pic-a-nic..Sounds good to me...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP