Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs April 29th We Continue the Bonus game

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs April 29th We Continue the Bonus game

A really nice day, we lost power last night at 8pm, didn't come back on till after ten, so I wasn't able to get on here.

We continue with the Letter E.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-21  I-25  B-1  B-5

N-42  N-34  G-49  G-57

O- 68  O-75  B-14  N-44

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Got 3 out of the 7 needed.  Maybe the rest will ease onto my welcoming Bingo board tomorrow.

Went to my condo Board meeting last night with an ill fitted mask.  The miserable piece kept on slipping off my nose onto my mouth during my (verbal) report.  Finally, I told the socially distant attendants that my mask was staying off my face for the remainder of the meeting.  I've been doubly vaccinated since mid February and the mask was giving me a hard time. Uggghrrr!!!!   If only more of the younger than 50s would get vaccinated so we can reach herd immunity sooner. 

Hm, will we have a mask burning event like the bras burning of the 60's when we reach herd immunity?  #thinkingOutloud

Honored Social Butterfly

Another nice day here today. I went to Belk for a belt as my old one is getting ready to retire, I ended up with 3 new tops also. Nothing like a good sale to make a woman happy. One top was half off and the other two were 70% and then another 10%, Took one look at the belt and said oh no too expensive but I bought it anyway even though with 30% off I still thought it was too expensive, at least I won't have to worry about keeping my jeans up anymore.

I am down to 3 for the letter E. Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I got only one number, but that is better than none at all. 

I made it through the storm yesterday. There was a tornado that came through and cause some damage. The baseball size hail caused more damages, to houses, and cars. 

Today just rain. You all stay safe and healthy and strong. 

Charonanne E Kading
Silver Conversationalist

Four numbers shy of the letter “E” here. Rainy 50/60 degree weather to continue next week with a high wind advisory for tomorrow. Sorry to hear you lost power @jen43@ladyfox58 my son mowed before the rain started yesterday. I just love the smell of fresh cut grass! I hope there’s an “E” out there somewhere!

Honored Social Butterfly

Just finished mowing my lawn thought I was very late but I see I'm not, got some numbers and need 4 more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP