Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs April 18th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs April 18th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Rained all day here, chilly too, Mother Nature is not making it easy, expect warm up on the weekend, so that's good. We continue with the Bonus game, Here are your numbers for tonight>

N-38  N-31  B-9  B-3  I-20

G-46  G-52  O-66  O-75  N-34

I-23  I-16  G-57

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

I made it through the storm last night, but didn't get much sleep. I am down to needing two numbers.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Some progress today. I have 1 less tile to fill than yesterday. The problem lies in the fact that the bingo card and I don't C the game the same way. It wants to fill out the Cavity of the C. I want the Contour, per the bonus game. This tug-of-war will end tomorrow. Tune in for the result, folks.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We had some stormy weather today some places was hit pretty hard. So close to letter C maybe someone else will be luckier than I, good luck!!

Honored Social Butterfly

I am three short of a coverall and one of them is desperately needed to make a "C".

We are in for some bad weather for tomorrow. I am going to hibernate in the house.

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP