Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs April 12th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs April 12th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, We had three winners last night> ladyfox58, lynnie39 and evonann.

A beautiful day here, got to work in my flower beds, not to worry, I paced myself, it was wonderful !

Our Bonus Game starts today> letter-O.gif The Letter O

HERE ARE THE #s >

B-7  I-21  O-73  N-32  G-60

O-62  N-39  B-15  I-17  G-54

I-23  N-45  G-49 B-10

Have fun, I'll be back soon, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

It's that time of year that color starts to show in our yards..Forsythia and Jonquils are swelling to the point of opening...a touch of yellow to make one smile...My card looks like it has promise just like the promise of Spring...
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

congrads to last night winners no luck here
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Got five numbers tonight and need three more for the O will see what tomorrow brings.Congratulations to all the winners yesterday.We had a nice day today and tomorrow the same but they say snow on Sunday yuk I hope not.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Eight, that's right 8, more to go. And I've to get there by tomorrow. I guess I'm on a sloooow mooow mode.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to the other winners, nice warm weather today but storms  are rolling in later tomorrow. I got 5 numbers but only 1 fit the O.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to our winners yesterday. I got a few numbers. Jen I am sending prayers of positive engery for good results from your test. Today it was very windy and warm. Good luck everyone. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Thanks Jen - we had a beautiful day with lots of sunshine but, that dang ole wind is back.  See you all tomorrow

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP