Honored Social Butterfly

Thura Aug 2nd, OUR BONUS Continues

Hi , For those of you checking in late, So am I, Spent the afternoon taking my grandaughter to do her errands, she is without a vechicle, so her mom volenteered me, you know how that goes, just got home...

So HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-12  B-1  I-17  G-50

O-75  I-28  G-55  G-60

B-9  I-20  G-58

Good Luck, Sorry about the delay, just life happening, Hugs Jen.

Regular Social Butterfly

Jen thanks for returning my message, I just now got to my numbers. I don't like this community right now but I will wait before I judge more. See you all later today.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

cancel

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Is it my phone or have they been playing around with the site again things look a little different, I got a few of the numbers I need waiting on 3 more.

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes ladyfox58, Looks like they "tweaked" the site again, it's not your phone..LOL
Bronze Conversationalist

cancel I forgot lady fox won last night
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No problem Jen, we aren't on a time table and things do come up that are unavoidable. Your family comes first. I was a bit worried but managed to not call.

No numbers for me tonight.  Just rain and a next door neighbor that drowned in his pool late this afternoon. We aren't sure but it might have been a heart attack.

Now I'm heading for bed. Good luck to everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

SassiLady, Sorry about your neighbor, how awful..
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

No problem, Jen. Especially when you didn't call the very 2 numbers I need. Ungrateful witch that I am !☺️
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png