Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thura Aug 2nd, OUR BONUS Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Thura Aug 2nd, OUR BONUS Continues

Hi , For those of you checking in late, So am I, Spent the afternoon taking my grandaughter to do her errands, she is without a vechicle, so her mom volenteered me, you know how that goes, just got home...

So HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-12  B-1  I-17  G-50

O-75  I-28  G-55  G-60

B-9  I-20  G-58

Good Luck, Sorry about the delay, just life happening, Hugs Jen.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen thanks for returning my message, I just now got to my numbers. I don't like this community right now but I will wait before I judge more. See you all later today.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

cancel

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Is it my phone or have they been playing around with the site again things look a little different, I got a few of the numbers I need waiting on 3 more.

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes ladyfox58, Looks like they "tweaked" the site again, it's not your phone..LOL
Gold Conversationalist

cancel I forgot lady fox won last night
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No problem Jen, we aren't on a time table and things do come up that are unavoidable. Your family comes first. I was a bit worried but managed to not call.

No numbers for me tonight.  Just rain and a next door neighbor that drowned in his pool late this afternoon. We aren't sure but it might have been a heart attack.

Now I'm heading for bed. Good luck to everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

SassiLady, Sorry about your neighbor, how awful..
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

No problem, Jen. Especially when you didn't call the very 2 numbers I need. Ungrateful witch that I am !โ˜บ๏ธ
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP