Honored Social Butterfly

Thur June 3rd Our Bonus Game Continues

Hi Everyone, It was a lazy day for me, but I enjoyed it.

Did a little shopping, and visited with my grandaughter.

I did startle my garden snake this afternoon, or should say it startled me ! He was just sunning  on a rock, minding his own business, don't know who moved faster !

HIMAG1009.jpgere are the numbers for tonight>

G-52  G-47  B-6  B-15  B-2

I-19  I-30  N-34  N-39  O-75

O-63  O-68  B-8  I-21

Good Luck, Be back soon, Jen

Silver Conversationalist

BINGO   b-1  i-19  n-37   g- 48  o-61   across   also  I- 19 21 16 23 25  down

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm sorry FAYESPLACE, we are playing the Letter C, and you are missing some numbers>letter-C.gif .

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for the lovely picture of the Coneflowers Jen.

Tonight I x'd off six numbers that we don't need and still need the same five that I needed last night, lol. The flowers cheered me up though. Right now it is raining and has been off and on since four o'clock. I am sure our lawns are thankful for the nice soaking,

Good luck everyone.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Those are some pretty flowers Jen, I'm in need of 3 more numbers for the letter C.

Regular Social Butterfly

Thank you for the flowers, Jen.  I think they are called Coneflowers?

A few more gaps to fill for that elusive C .   I hope someone will snatch it.

Honored Social Butterfly

You're welcome miliannie, and yes they are coneflowers.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Jen the flowers are they Cornflowers? As close as I am to a win I have a feeling someone else is closer, which means maybe tomorrow another bonus game.

I love when I am covering my numbers and I have one right other and then I don't, and I tell myself, darn I almost won.

You all take care stay safe and healthy and strong. Jen don't go waking up anymore snakes. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health