Honored Social Butterfly

Thors Oct 3rd Bonus Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Well did it ever get nippy here ! And we are getting down to 45 tonight, Don't know how long the cooler weather will be with us, but it's sure a nice change.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-3  B-7  I-23  I-30

G-58  O-63  G-53  B-12

O-75  G-47  I-18

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

100_1831.JPG

Conversationalist

Jen did you mean another I, I'm not quite sure but I think you may have typed I 30 this week?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

SORRY, Yes the I-30 was a mistake, My Bad !
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Good call! I30 was called yesterday, according to my records. And I didn't see that because I don't have I30 on my card. Maybe Jen will call an extra number tomorrow for us.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Two more numbers at the right spots and I'll have the Bonus game. Until then, I remain skeptical that lady Luck will visit me this week.
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I am so close I can taste it. But I think someone will beat me to it. I wish it was cool here, but it is still hot. They say we are to get cool weather next week.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Wish I had your weather Jen, still hot here, I'm in need of 4 more numbers for the letter N.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I need 2 more to have a bingo....it has been pretty nice here the last few days...

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I am having a drought here, of numbers. I still need 6 and tomorrow is Friday and I will be late as it is Bingo Night at St, Catherines.

Good luck everyone. Our temps have settled into the mid to high 80's and I hope they are here to stay.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png